The 3rd Caldea National Competition is back under the lemma “Caldea, on l’aigua és vida” !
In this competition all children between 3 and 10 years of age in the country can participate and make a drawing of the most creative using all kinds of materials, letting your imagination fly.
Participation in the competition will be from November 9, 2020 to December 9, 2020 at 19.00, during which time the drawings must be delivered to the reception of the Carmen Thyssen Andorra Museum.
The theme of the competition is to make a drawing about Caldea in which the participating children express what this thermal leisure center means to them and, especially, among others, what water means to them, a resource main natural for the operation of this thermal leisure center.
The different categories to participate are:
- 1st category: 3 to 4 years (born in 2016 and 2017)
- 2nd category: 5 to 6 years (born in 2014 and 2015)
- 3rd category: 7 to 8 years (born in 2012 and 2013)
- 4th category: 9 to 10 years old (born in 2010 and 2011)
Likewise, children with intellectual disabilities of any degree can participate in the competition, individually or in work teams of up to 4 members.
The participation of children will be subject to the prior written consent of the parents or guardians of the children, acting as legal representatives of the child in question, who must express the will to participate of the children by signing the sheets.
The child’s parents or guardians must fill in the registration form for the competition, included in the drawing sheets, with the following details:
- Names and surnames of the child’s parents or guardians.
- Contact telephone number of the child’s parents or guardians.
- Name and surname of the child.
- Date of birth of the child.
- Signature of the child’s parents or guardians.
- Name of the school.
- School contact email.
- School contact phone.
All children will only be able to participate in a single drawing. The drawings can be created at school, at the children’s home during their free time or in the actions that the Organizing Entities can carry out to stimulate the creation of the drawings.
For more information on the competition rules and prizes, click on the link:
* The Museu has adapted a new schedule and recommends that participants call tel. 800 800 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.